The SWB Group provides the following ADP® consulting services:
- Pre-Planning Services: Has your organization had a recent acquisition, need to standardize practices, consolidate or migrate stand-alone workforce management systems onto a centralized ADP Enterprise eTIME environment? Developing a Pre-Implementation Plan will help identify the most cost effective deployment strategy for your organization.
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis: Requirements gathering and analysis helps organizations identify business, technical and functional needs to prepare for your The SWB Group’s ADP® trained consultants use a proven approach and methodology to gather and document your system requirements.
- Implementation Services: The SWB Group consulting team has a proven track record of successfully implementing, configuring and interfacing ADP Enterprise eTIME versions 5, 6, 7 and 8 using vendor proven best practices and processes for many complex organizations. Our team can be used to supplement your ADP project team.
- Training Services: Administrator, Manager and Employee end user application training services are available via the web or onsite including custom job aid development using your ADP Enterprise eTIME application.
- Project and Vendor Coordination: The SWB Group offers project and vendor coordination services to help keep your project on time and on budget, working in conjunction with your project team and ADP to ensure a successful project outcome.
- Support Services: The SWB Group provides cost effective remote web based application support and system administration services for clients that can be used to augment your internal ADP Enterprise eTIME support staff and compliment the ADP help desk support team. We can assist with ADP Enterprise eTIME change requests, functional application and device help desk related support tasks on a short or long term contract basis.