The SWB Group provides the following Kronos® consulting services:
- Software Installation and Version Upgrades: The SWB Group provides technical consulting services to assist with installing and configuring add-on modules, software service patches and software version upgrade conversions for self-hosted Kronos Workforce Central clients.
- Pre-Planning Services: Has your organization had a recent acquisition, need to standardize practices, consolidate or migrate stand-alone workforce management systems onto a centralized Kronos Workforce Central environment or the Kronos Cloud? Developing a Pre-Implementation Plan will help identify the most cost effective deployment strategy for your organization.
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis: Requirements gathering and analysis helps organizations identify business, technical and functional needs to prepare for your Kronos Workforce Central upgrade or new implementation. The SWB Group’s Kronos® certified consultants use a proven approach and methodology to gather and document your system requirements.
- Implementation Services: Whether your Workforce Central application is hosted in the Kronos Cloud or self-hosted on premise, The SWB Group consulting team has a proven track record of successfully implementing, configuring and interfacing Workforce Central versions 5, 6, 7 and 8 using vendor proven best practices and processes for many complex organizations.
- Training Services: Administrator, Manager and Employee end user application training services are available via the web or onsite including custom job aid development using your Kronos Workforce Central application.
- Project Coordination: The SWB Group offers project coordination services to help keep your project on time and on budget, working with your project team to ensure a successful project outcome.
- Support Services: The SWB Group provides cost effective remote web based application support and system administration services for clients that want to augment their existing Kronos support staff. We can assist with Workforce Central change requests, functional application and device help desk related support tasks on a short or long term contract basis.